Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lepak Lepak Do wat siyarq

so bcus we mats reli duno wat to do or where to go we usually slack ah. or wat we usually call it is 'lepak'. bcus i noe our readers are not all mats or minahs so with my big big heart i help you all explain ok.

now. we all love to lepak. lepak simply means to slack. to chillax without doing anyting that benefit anyone in any aspect. so to cut short it is just to waste time so we dun feel so bored. we do not work. cuz we got fired. kiwak. just bcus come late oso kena fired. my problem ah i wan come wat time. as if i die like that kena fired. den. we oso dun school. because school is very boring. if got teacher young2 hot2 chickies den we like. we like to wat? like to disturb her. u all duno ah. we mats ar the more chickies angry the more we like noe. hot ah.

see. i side track so far sial.

lepak. i tink today we lepak at my void deck oni ah eh. bcus no money ah. later i bring down my guitar. we all sing sing togede ar. buahahaha. i got make one new song noe. u all want to listen or not? if want ah. come mi void deck. if you see got one group of mats sing2 hold guitar. tat one my geng ah eh.

just so u know la eh. its not that we are reli good with making music or playing the instruments la. but den. we just have to cuz to us singing is a hobbi. if lyk we never sing ah. we cnt get minah. u all duno ah. my minah ah. she sound me wen i singing at void deck wif my fren sial. sry eh b. but its the truth. we all cheapskate ah. no money want go jamming like u all. no money go karaoke oso cannot. cuz ah. all our money we must buy our ciggeys ah. my minah like to use the werd ciggieys so now oso i follow ah. ciggieys simply means ciggarettes. but our tongue to short ah cnt pronounce. buahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment