Thursday, February 4, 2010

The mat

Today is thursday ah. Thursday usually our dating day becoz thursday is very nice. Romantic ah eh. ok la so. My mat say wanna fetch me at my void deck ah like usual. my mat drive super 4 noe. cuz smaller den super 4 i dun like ah. not cool. big big bike i like ah.

So ah. I wait ah at the void deck tangkap jambz all. . . I wait i wait i wait for like 30 minutes siak. My make up all melt ready den he sms me he say.. "b, i meet you at bus stop ah. my bro use bike ah". kimek. binget la siak. but bcuz ah lup my mat i say ok lah.

at the bus stop ready.. another 30 minutes den he came. but i say ah i lup my mat so anyting oso can ah eh. anyting la sey.

sidetrack a bit ah. when waiting for my mat. that 1 hour wait... got this one kiut guy siak. i tink the face like kacokan kacokan like that ah. i lyk siak. oh kacokan is lyk mix blood ah i tell first because some of you duno. i proud sial i noe that word. that time when mi mama say kacokan i was like binatang aper sak. cicak or lipas or wat siol kacokan. so afta that now i noe i tell my fellow minahs and mats ah. wasted sial never ask for the number. uhhh. kiut sial.

Love,
The Minah.

2 comments:

  1. the way you do ur entries is so cuteylicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteylicious? wad kind of word is that. lame

    ReplyDelete