Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BUTO ahq. The Minah bubble siol.

WE ARE ONE MONTH OLD!

wah. mi blood go up siyal. the minah ahq, attitude lyk cb. puki ahq.
ystrd arh she tell me ahq she wanna meet me. she say she want go karaoke ahq. she call me lyk 4pm like tat
ask me mit her at 7 ahq. den i say okeh la bodo.

den ahq i get ready la sei. use my tapered jeans. mi feeling cool top and dun forget mi cap ahq. must wear cap. trademark bodo. my hair not nice. lyk cb. den if not later rain my hair wet. buto ar. the cap must put on oni. as long as on top of mi head ahq can go ready. no need wear properly. no good. the more higher the cap the better. cool ahq buto.

oh ya. . 6.45 she call me. lucky siyol i never go her void deck & wait. i always wait for her at her void deck ahq wen wan go out. she minah wat. kiwak romantic or wat siyal. puki ar romantic. she duno ah i lup her until lyk that. but den she attitude lyk cb. if i never bring bike she dun wan go out. i never fetch she dun go. attitude sial b! siyal ehq? but nvm ah ehq. sacrifice u noe.
we mat ahq. no matter how many minahs we get/use/make fun (etc) of, there will always be one dat we wil die die do anytg for her one la siyal.

anyway la ehq. i go out ready noe. take out mi cap put inside my box. use my arai helmet. she call. she cancel. eh buto ahq b! u all see ahq. i almost ride off sial. dun b lyk sundal can or not!

aiyo. kena bubble la siyal. binget bodo. now gua tido pun cantik ah ehq.

for the benefit of non mats/minahs. bubble is not reli the ting dat u blow out when u chew gum or play with soap. but bubble is actually paitao ah ehq. alamak. den sum ppl duno wats paitao so i have to explain in normal english.

bubble or paitao means you break a promise to meet someone at the very last minute. so thats bubble for u all! u all dun bubble me la siyal! buto arhq.

No comments:

Post a Comment