Thursday, April 1, 2010

Before.... And then What???!! After lahq!!! kiwarq!

(APRIL FOOL'S SPE-SIYARLS)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Mat The Minah
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Subject: Before & After
To: themat.theminah@gmail.com

ahq! dis one ahq email. den the email in malay lahq. kiwarq! euu tinq i not tired ahq change & translate for euu all. i told euu redii ahq. if eu want to send email very good. i very like. bud den. i say again lahq.. this blog not oniq for malays euu noe. i don wan pomode racism lahq siyarq! so ehq. please lahq.. if euu want to send me something. thankz ehq. i very appreshade. bud go type in english can or not. buto ahq. make mai life difficult.

aler. kidding oniq ahq. euu ting wad. like that oso i want to angry? i not like euu ehq. a bit a bit want to complain oniq. want to make noise oniq. mirror buy expensive expensive duno how to use. buto ahq. waste mother money. waste father money. waste duno who other people the money. euu like wat karns?!

anywaes lahq ehq. thanx ehq to the person who send dis email to me. not bad lahq ehq. so i must share. if euu all got email oso dun be so sell fish ahq. email me okeyhs!??!! i say email me riite!! and den we can share the joy. ehq? can ehq??!!! very good.

(put your hands together and gip a round of a plause lahq seii!! do it! dis is a command!!! hehe.)

dis is an entry about what will happen to dis minah & her mat dat she is with at the beginning of the relationship and sometime later when they are used to each other orediiq.

Before & then...



1) CARRYING THE BAG
Come sayang, let me carry the bag for euu..



2) WHEN YOU FALL DOWN....
'Sayang, are euu okeyh? *Helps euu up* & *Stamps the floor*



3.) SEXY CLOTHES....
Euu are so hot baby… *hugs/kiss euu*



4.) IN PUBLIC...
Sayang… Where's my kish?..



5) WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING...
U want what syg? Wait I buy fer euu.



6) WHEN YOU MAKE UP 10-INCH THICK

You are so beautiful baby… That’s why I love euu..



7) MONEY WISE
Its okeyh sayang, we can always find the money. What’s important is you.



8) SEX
When we get married, I wanna have sex with you everyday darling.



9) WHEN YOU HAD A TIFF
Im so sorry sayang, I don’t mean to. Will you forgive me?



10) COOKING
Wow. Ur such a good cook. This is delicious. (Even tho you know its not true. If you duno I tell euu first lahq k. ITS NOT TRUE!)



11) THAT GUCCI BAG/ ZARA TOP
Okeyhs syg. Later when I get my pay I buy for you k?



12) WHEN GOING HOME AFTER A DATE

Bye syg, I luv u too. Muaks! I miss you so much. (Even though you you are still in front of him)


13) FETCHING YOU
I’ll fetch you later okeyh? Don’t worry I’ll do anything for you b.



14) LATENESS
Its ok syg. As long as you are safe, I’m happy.



15) CHOOSING PLACE

Where you want to go baby? Even if you want to go to the moon I’d take you.


A few years after..

And so a few years after you together ready lahq.... and den sum ppl not even years lahq. maybe months or weeks or even days... you may never know riite?? euu noe oso u keep quiet lahq. noisey luhhh seii!



1) CARRYING THE BAG
If you don’t want to carry, next time don’t bring lahq!



2) WHEN YOU FALL DOWN....
Eh you blind ahq? Your eyes put at where? Your butt is it!



3) SEXY CLOTHES
You think your body so nice ahq where like that? No money buy proper clothes?



4) IN PUBLIC...
Oi! Why u kiss me! People can see karns. Duno how to wait is it?


5) WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING
You dun nonsense here lahq. What I buy you take. You dun want you buy yourself ahq!


6) WHEN YOU MAKE UP 10-INCH THICK
You think pretty ahq like that? You want to do what? Perform Chinese Opera???!!

7) MONEY WISE
Last time don’t want to study. Enjoy only. See now. Cannot find job! How like that?




8) SEX
You think I robot? Tired you know! Tomorrow can or not? (& when tomorrow comes, the same sentence was repeated. Over and over again.)


9) WHEN YOU HAD A TIFF
Funny is it? Not mi fault what. You expect me to apologise? Mi arse ahq. Don’t expect me to say sorry.



10) COOKING
Oi! Your mother never teach you how to cook ahq? Want to make me get food poisoning or what??!



11) THAT GUCCI BAG/ ZARA TOP
You want you buy yourself ahq. Nah! this one I buy for you at bazaar.



12) BABY, I LOVE YOU
Ah k k. Bye. Faster lahq. Mi fren waiting for me redii.



13) FETCHING YOU
Go home urself can or not? I tired okeyh. You got legs right. Can walk right?



14) LATENESS
Whatever lahq! Everytime also late!!! Next time no need to mit.




15) CHOOSING PLACE
You want to follow you follow. You don’t want you can go home.




and so like dat oniq ahq.. very the long riite? alah. dis one cos euu enter2 a lot dats why lahqq look like very long! bodo!

btw, as what the minah had told u all ahq, i busy man ahq now siyarl. Got life redii. last time no life. buahdadadada. i try lahq update update oso okeyh b? becos i lup the minah very much i try mai very the best to update okeyhs? if i don love euu i close redii the blog okeyh b. don nag nag like nyonya lahq siyarl! buto ahq.

No comments:

Post a Comment