Monday, April 12, 2010

The mat pilot. (i dun tinq got many around lahq)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM
Subject: The Mat Pilot
To: themat.theminah@gmail.com


A member of mine ahq who just got his job as a pilot was fired a few days back lahq siarq. Sad karns? Den i ask him ahq. wat happen? So he told me his story..

As it was his first time and considered he was very new, he oni get to become the co-pilot lahq euu see. Upon reaching 2000 feet,the helicopter suddenly lost control and crashed. I duno how lahq but my member survived lahq seii... The rest all died eu see. So he had to go through some investigations. When they asked him," why did your helicopter lose control and crash?"

My member said," I dunno lahhhq,but i remember ,oh yahq i remember ahhq at 2000 feet,sooooo cold lahh you know. So i OFF THE FAN lahhhq."

Kimarq!!! no wonder lahq karn we don see many mats becoming pilots... my member ahq.. relii ahq..

No comments:

Post a Comment