Thursday, May 27, 2010

American Idol

yeahhhqqq!!! IN YO FACE MAN!

i told euu all redyq karns. i say Lee can win. you all dun believe. actualy its 70 percent obvious lahq siyarls that his gonna win. so as i was watching A.I with my group of minah frenz lahq ehq and doing our nails while watching all we had a 50-50 split. alahq. normal lahq some want Crystal some want Lee and all. And i kept bugging the mat who is obviously ignorant about it that Lee is gonna win.. "huh, who the fark is lee siyarl bie?" bodoh i know.

ok lahq. thats all for it. so fucktastic that Lee wins. Not that it affect me or eu in any ways lahq seii. Dun mind ahq ehq. Typical Minah always feeling2 oniq. Like me and eu like that lahq.


On a second note. Just would like to shoot at some pathetic cibais out dere lahq. scolding/using vulgarities in another language to someone whom euu tinq is too dumb to understand eu? Tinq again.. I may be a minah, i may be blur but i am not as dumb as eu expect me to be.

Goodnairte.


Love,
The Minah

3 comments: