Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away... No rain. Don't go...

Kimek. Raining lahq siyarls! Im so the pissed okeyh. Ala okeyh lahq not really so pissed coz raining good oso lahq karns. Since the pass few days is so damn hot like mad. Hot like me ehq? kakakakah. Shuddup lahq eu. Dun nid to jealous of me okeyh.

Anyways the bad part when it rains is that i cannot go out eu knoe! No lahq not cannot but I don feel like it cos later I wet. I mean literally. Please. No sidetracking ehq euu all. Got underage people here euu noe. And den later my shoe wet. Mi hair wet. Den my face all wet not hot lahq siyarq. Mi mat oso dun wan look at me no more. Den ahq. If rain later i scared wanna follow the mat take bike. Slippery. The mat dun care one. Ride so fast and all. Raining oso all he bypass. But i cannot ahq. I still love myself too much. So i will create every possible reason to tell him that i can't follow lahq. Not because I ward. Becos i scared. Dun tell people okeyh?

Actually lahq ehq this entry i write is not becos of rain lahq. wdf siyarq topic about rain. Cheii. Okeyh lahq. Maybe it is lahq siyarq. i cant tink of anything else to type. kakakkaah. next time oniq lahq ehq?

Oh btw. the previous entry still in consideration lahq say. We might just have to close down this blog. :(

Love,
The Minah

No comments:

Post a Comment