Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bon Apetit.

I know lahq this one is gonna be a teeny weeny beety kinda lame lahq ehq. but then i am trying to put pichaz in the blog cos i realised karns that my blog very the werdy lahq sey. just bear with me okeyh!

LEMON CHICKEN BREAST

I saw this recipe for a lemon chicken breast that looked really good.
I thought I would share it with others who are
forced into the kitchen a few times a week.

Ingredients:

1 whole chicken
1 large lemon, cut into halves
Spring of rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
Butter or olive oil, whichever you prefer

Heat oven to 350 degrees

Rub butter or oil over the skin of the chicken until it is completely
coated
Take a knife and gently separate the skin from the breast meat;
Slide lemon halves under the skin with the peel side up. This way the
juice from the lemon will coat the breast.
Season skin of chicken to your preference, place sprig of rosemary
into the chicken.
Cover and place in oven for 30-45 minutes. Remove cover and continue
to roast until juices run clear, basting every
15-20 minutes depending on the size of the bird.
If you've followed these steps correctly, your chicken should look
like the one in the picture.





YAHQ OKEYH OKEYH LAHQ. I KNOW I AM LAME, EUU DUN HAVE TO SAY ME UNTIL LIKE THAT LAHQ SEII!1 I OSO GOT FEELINGS SIARQQQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment